Monday, February 18, 2008

A terrible tragedy

I am only posting on this blog to say....(and to point to my other blog which has a bit more info)...that I am so profoundly sorry for the loss that Gina, Walt, & family are suffering right now. Please put them in your prayers and send good thoughts as well as some well wishes to them. I can not even imagine what G is going through right now...and for the last almost week...

These are not thoughts to dwell on...except to say that we all need to appreciate those we have in our lives...and remember to act on this consistantly...so that we love (read love = act, action, verb) each other...

May God bless us all...and help us to remember and love each other...

James....you will be remembered.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always give yourself an opportunity to heal, exercise and adjust.
The value in criticisms is only a negative when there is an absence of a positive invention in response.

You are not an instrument to be used in consuming and contain the debris of rage, violence, mindlessness… in order to clear the way to peace, harmony, and acumen.
You are a peacemaker, teaching … in order to clear the way.

The negative residue of the days, weeks, months and year… one has yet to remove!
This has formed a cocoon that is clouding the vision, obscuring reflection and design.
Emergence can happen more then once in a lifetime. And your life is happening now!

We hold back no thing
We give only that which is ours to give
We receive that which we can conceive

We are with you always…

AnonYmouse

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

ROBERT said...

Good Day,
I,ve search for those who read RICHDAD books, I saw that you already did and I Thank you for that.
I would like invite you to read some of my posts about my current views..
Thank you.